Monday, July 4, 2011

Vacation Beginnings

We left Thursday night and headed to Greenville to spend a few nights with my parents and celebrate July 4th at the lake. Friday we met up with Mrs. Cheryl and Elizabeth at Tamolly's for lunch. We had such a good time. I can't believe I hadn't seen Elizabeth since before Kadynce was born. I just LOVE these sweet ladies.



Saturday morning I needed to pick up a few things at the store which in Greenville means going to Walmart. Let me just tell you by the time I fought the holiday crowd there then sat in construction in the 100 degree weather this is about how I was feeling. I'm pretty sure most of you Greenvillites understand :)



Kadynce had a really good time getting to be a country girl for a few days. Running around in her diaper with all the doggies and her Nana and Tata. She was in heaven!



Sunday was the big 4th of July bash at the lake. It was sooo hot this year and there wasn't really even a breeze, but we still had a great time.









Right now as we speak we are on the road to Colorado. We left around 4:20 this morning and can't wait to get there and see Granddaddy and Grandmamma. We are also very much looking forward to much cooler temperatures!

No comments:

Post a Comment