Friday, June 24, 2011

Our week in pictures

Sunday morning we stayed home from church to let Kadynce recover from her sinus/ear/eye infection. She spent a lot of the morning reading books to her best bud, Bella.





That evening we took Daddy to eat at the Louisiana Longhorn Cafe for Father's day. This is a picture from last year and this year. I can't believe how much our little girl has grown.





After dinner Daddy wanted a snow cone. Of course Kadynce and I were more than happy to join him ;)





Monday night I fried up some okra and squash from our garden. I used a Paula Deen recipe for fried okra and it was delicious. It uses flour and cornmeal so it's the perfect balance!





Thursday we had our first meeting with our lifegroup and I brought homemade chocolate chip cookies and snickerdoodles. I was nervous about the snickerdoodles because I've never made them without my grandmother's help, but they turned out great!





This morning we went to preschool story time at church and Kadynce made a tiger mask. This was the first week that she actually sat and listened to the story and sang the songs. I was so proud of her!





We are taking care of our friend's dogs while they are out of town and this is what I saw when I came in from outside. We had to pull her out of the cage! She loves dogs so much.






I hope you all had a wonderful week and have a relaxing weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Great photos! Enjoy every minute, because she is growing soooo fast! <3

    ReplyDelete