Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Colorado day 2!

We had another great day! Although Kadynce threw one fit after another. I think it's a mixture of not getting enough sleep and being a little spoiled. I feel like discipline is so hard at this age. I don't want to be too hard on her, but having a complete meltdown at every meal and anytime we say "no" just isn't going to cut it. So.... If any of you Mommies out there have suggestions feel free to share ;)

Back to out trip... We really did have a fun day. After sleeping in a little and a wonderful breakfast we headed out to do some fishing. Granddaddy caught 2 and Jonathan and I each caught 1. We were there almost 3 hours and Kadynce had a lot of fun running around, chasing the ducks away, and playing with Grandmamma.









This evening we ate at one of my favorite restaurants, Quincy's. It was just as delicious as always. I love me some steak!!!! After dinner we went to the park and got some ice cream.





We are so thankful to have this sweet time to enjoy being with family and making precious memories. Tomorrow we head out to our next stop where just the three of us will camp in the RV for a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment