Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Jesus Loves Me

I think one of the best things about having children is getting to experience the world through their eyes.  I wrote about that a little bit just a few years ago.  As Kadynce is getting older and she is beginning to really learn the basic truths of The Bible it has been such a good reminder for me.  The preschoolers at church are told over and over the God made them, He loves them, and Jesus wants to be their friend forever.  They don't question these truths.  They just believe them, even though they may not fully understand them.  Oh to have that childlike faith.  To truly rest in the fact the we are so very loved by God, the very one that created us.



Kadynce absolutely loves to sing.  Anything from Frozen, to the Sound of Music, to songs she's learned on Barney, but she REALLY loves to sing about God and his love for her.  It won't come as a surprise to most of you, but in this house we believe in the power of music.  The music you listen to really permeates every part of who you are.  We see this so vividly with Kadynce.  What goes into her head is what comes out and since she believes she's living in a musical, it always comes out in song.  Below I've posted a video of Kadynce singing "Jesus Loves Me."  I may be showing off my sweet little song bird just a little.  I can't help it.  But I truly hope you will be blessed by it.  May it serve as a reminder that you are loved and yes, some things really are that simple.


No comments:

Post a Comment