Sunday, March 3, 2013

Blessed By Trisomy

It's been almost two years since we found out that we had been "blessed by trisomy." Although my first reaction was not necessarily to consider myself blessed, I soon learned how deeply blessed I truly was. I remember when we were told that there was a strong possibility that Isaac had Down Syndrome Heather said "well, we will just love every little extra chromosome that this baby has." He did indeed have an extra chromosome and we did in fact, and still do love every single one. I don't think it was a coincidence that we learned first hand about Trisomy 13 in March, Trisomy awareness month. So, memory of Isaac and in honor of this month Jonathan designed the below shirt. He is working on a men's version that I will post soon. $15 covers that cost of the shirt plus shipping. If you would like to donate more, proceeds will go to Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep, an organization that has meant so much to us.





No comments:

Post a Comment