Thursday, February 21, 2013

Pictures!!!

Today I'm linking up with Kelly's Korner for her SUYL picture ideas.  Like so many, I absolutely LOVE pictures.  I think that's my favorite part of social media.  I just love seeing pictures of the people I care about and their family and friends.  When I was pregnant with Kadynce my sweet husband knew that I would want A LOT of pictures of her and that I would want them to be good quality.  That's when he decided to take up photography in an effort to save us a small fortune (thanks so much babe!)  I may be a little biased, but I think he's gotten pretty darn good at capturing the priceless moments that I want to remember forever.

This was one of Kadynce's 6 month pictures. 

This is our friend's beautiful little girl Cambrya.  She's a big 3 year old now.  So hard to believe!

This is a family picture Jonathan took for our good friends, the Adlers.  

Jennifer Mckinney took this photo of Kadynce during our family photo shoot.  

Kadynce at 11 months.

Playing with the water hose this past summer.  

Kadynce at 9 months in her Texas Tech gear supporting her Uncle BooBoo.

Our two little beauties. 

My friend, Bethany's mom made this adorable hat for Lydia.  It was just perfect for pictures!


This idea totally cam from Pinterest ;)

As did this!

Lydia at 3 days old.

In Daddy's guitar case. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh boy, what precious pictures!! Your children are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete