Thursday, May 17, 2012

Summertime!

First of all I want to thank those of you that linked up on Monday. I'm hoping each week it continues to grow so we can all continue to pray for and encourage one another. I have been so blessed the past few weeks by the connections I've made and new relationships that have been formed. It has been so freeing to hear other mommies verbalize some of the exact same things that I feel.

On a whole different note, I recently got a new embroidery machine that will do bigger designs and I am LOVING it! I am so blessed to have such a selfless husband that values my need to be crafty. I haven't shared any of my projects in a while so here are a few.
























All of these items and more at the Simply Royalty link on the left.

3 comments:

  1. Kacie you are soooo talented! I love to sew but I have never tried embroidery. I am going to check out your sight :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That beach towel and those luggage tags are to die for!! You are such a crafty woman indeed!

    ReplyDelete