Monday, September 20, 2010

Animal Adventures!

A little over a week ago Jonathan and I were trying to come up with something exciting and cheap to do with Kadynce. I remembered that my mom and I had wondered into PetSmart with Kadynce one afternoon and she really enjoyed watching the dogs playing at their "Doggy Daycamp." So we decided that this would be a fun afternoon outing to do with our little one. Here are some pictures from our trip to the "Redneck Zoo" as Jonathan called it. :)



A few days later Kadynce and I ventured out to the real Zoo with some dear friends and thier kiddos. We were there all day. She did so good and I think she really enjoyed it.

This is my friend Heather wearing her baby, Logan in my new Moby wrap at the Zoo.

This picture was taken right before I was informed that another goat was eating Kadynce's shoe.




Kadynce with her lunch box and her baby ready for a day at the Zoo.

This past weekend we went to the aquarium with my parents (aka Nana and Papa.) My Dad was convinced that Kadynce would like it and he was wrong. She LOVED it!





Needless to say, I think we have an animal lover on our hands!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment