Friday, March 7, 2014

Kickin it Old School

I'm linking up with Kelly's Korner again for a fun topic.  Awkward pictures from your past.  I didn't have a chance to go to my parent's to look through all of our old pictures so I was limited to what we have around here.  Like most people I feel like my most awkward years were during middle school and early high school.  I'm also throwing in a few pictures that I just thought were cute and or funny.

The moment I had waited for my entire life.  Playing the flying angel in our church's Easter Pageant. 

Check out the Hanson shirt.  I was pretty obsessed, I'm not going to lie.
Gotta love those overalls.  I actually hear they're making a comeback.  That should be interesting... 

The time I highlighted my boyfriend's hair.

Going to a Stardusters dance.  What you can't see very clearly is my furry leopard choker and bracelet.  

80's day!


Wasn't I a beautiful bride?


3 comments:

  1. thanks for sharing!!
    -amy from houston, from kelly's korner

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Hanson shirt is Amazing!!! I think I still have one somewhere!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Love the old pics! LB stole those overalls! I might need them if they make a comeback. And love the strawberry bra!

    ReplyDelete