Saturday, January 28, 2012

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year! Ok, ok maybe I'm a little (or a lot) late, but I hope everyone is having a great and very blessed 2012 so far. While talking with a very sweet and wise friend the other day I started having a pity party. I couldn't help but talk about how bad 2011 had been. Even after Isaac was born and went to be with Jesus it felt like I just couldn't pick myself or our family up. Just as I began to feel some sort of emotional strength something would happen and knock me flat on my face again. This is when I was gently reminded by my friend that I had a very BLESSED year. Hard, definitely, but blessed without a doubt. God is good and He never left my side even when I wasn't very happy with him (no I'm not perfect).

So here's to a new year and a new perspective. It may be a month late, but it's the thought that counts right?



No comments:

Post a Comment